The following is a suggested packing list for ambassadors attending the seminar:
- Bed linens – sheets (single/twin size), blankets or sleeping bag, pillow cases
- Bath Towels
- Toiletries – shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal care products
- Hair dryer
- Casual, comfortable clothing – shirts, shorts, jeans/long pants, etc.
- Jacket, sweatshirt or other long sleeve shirts
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Umbrella and/or rain coat
- Alarm clock
- Small amount of spending money (optional – for HOBY merchandise and other items available during the weekend)
- Water bottle
- Prescription Medication
- Over-the-counter medication as needed
- Any completed pre-seminar forms or room key deposit checks that were not previously returned to us by mail (applies only to late registrants)
Men’s and women’s socks, aluminum pop tops, non-perishable food, diapers and baby wipes.
If applicable, be sure to bring any prescription medication. Please bring only as much medication as will reasonably be needed during the HOBY event (4 days). Medication must be in its original container as labeled by the pharmacy. A Medication Verification Form for Physicians must be on file for all prescription medications. Please refer to the Policy for Use of Medication During a HOBY Event included in the pre-seminar materials for more information.
Check in will start at 1:00 PM on June 13, 2019 and last until 2:30 PM. Please make every effort to arrive during that time frame. Please do not arrive expecting to check in prior to 12:30 PM. Check in and room assignments will be handled at DeGraf Hall.
Please contact Augustus Fulton-Wiley IV at (850) 304-6001 firstname.lastname@example.org.