The following is a suggested packing list for ambassadors attending the seminar:
- Bed linens – sheets (single/twin size), blankets or sleeping bag, pillow cases
- Bath Towels
- Toiletries – shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal care products
- Hair dryer
- Casual, comfortable clothing – shirts, shorts, jeans/long pants, etc.
- Jacket, sweatshirt or other long sleeve shirts
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Umbrella and/or rain coat
- Alarm clock
- Small fan (optional)
- Small amount of spending money (optional – for HOBY merchandise and other items available during the weekend)
- Water bottle
- Prescription Medication – *see Prescription Medication notes below*
- OTC medication as needed
- Directions to Florida State University, Cawthon Hall
- Any completed pre-seminar forms or room key deposit checks that were not previously returned to us by mail (applies only to late registrants)
- Items to be donated for community service: Bring any number of the following items. All items will be donated to participating charities during the seminar.
- Canned and non-perishable food items
- Aluminum can tabs
- Unopened baby diapers,
- New men’s and women’s socks.
If applicable, be sure to bring any prescription medication. Please bring only as much medication as will reasonably be needed during the HOBY event (4 days). Medication must be in its original container as labeled by the pharmacy. A Medication Verification Form for Physicians must be on file for all prescription medications. Please refer to the Policy for Use of Medication During a HOBY Event included in the pre-seminar materials for more information.