- Room key deposit $40(cash or check made payable to Mid Florida HOBY) that will be returned at the end of the seminar when the key is returned.
- Bed linens – sheets (single/ XL twin size), blankets or sleeping bag, pillow cases
- Bath Towels
- Toiletries – shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal care products
- Hair dryer
- Casual, comfortable clothing – shirts, shorts, jeans/long pants, etc.
- School Shirt to wear on Friday
- Nice dress attire for Sunday
- Ladies – skirts, dresses or dress pants
- Men – dress pants and shirt
- Jacket, sweatshirt or other long sleeve shirts
- Sturdy close toed walking shoes
- Umbrella and/or rain coat (in case it rains)
- Alarm clock
- Small fan (in case your room is hot!)
- Small amount of spending money (optional – for HOBY merchandise and other items available during the weekend)
- Reusable Water bottle – strongly suggested!
- Donation of a book of forever stamps or book of postcard stamps – to be turned in at Check-In
- Prescription Medication – *see notes below*
- OTC medication as needed
- Directions to Eckerd College – 4200 54th Avenue South, St. Petersburg, FL 33711
- Any completed pre-seminar forms that were not previously returned to us by mail (applies only to late registrants)
If applicable, be sure to bring any prescription medication. Please bring only as much medication as will reasonably be needed during the HOBY event (4 days). Medication must be in its original container as labeled by the pharmacy. A Medication Verification Form for Physicians must be on file for all prescription medications. Please refer to the Policy for Use of Medication During a HOBY Event included in the pre-seminar materials for more information.
Check in will start at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, June 9, 2017 and last until 9:15 a.m. Please make every effort to arrive during that time frame. Please do not arrive expecting to check in prior to 8:00 a.m. Check in and room assignments will be handled at Check In.
There will be a Closing Ceremonies for Ambassadors and families on Sunday, June 11, 2017. We ask that parents arrive at 10:00 a.m. to Fox Hall at Eckerd College on Sunday, June 11, 2017.
Please contact at Jenni McNally, 941-704-6638 with any questions.